Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Well... you could always do that, but I guess now when you meet someone they probably already know who you are because of your 'artistship' (if only that was a word) here.
    Tough question, there's many of them! The most valuable one for me is the fact that I get to make new friends and meet new people.

-Andrei Jikh
    Haha... So what are the benifits of being a theory11 artist now, besides about 15x the recognition you had before?
    -Sean
    Me lol...I am somewhat shy... I talk to girls, but I don`t stand on the street and they crowd around me, like you probably do. Lol I have no idea if that is true or not, it`s just funny hearing everyone one decknique talk about you being such a stud. YOu would be better off showing me how it`s done in a video. Oh yes, I do use the vintage bikes and fragment x cards, just not rider backs, and I posted that video because it was so awesome.

Now I await my response in which you will deny that whole thing, and while you are typing in the background there will be like `Oh Andrei, come back to bed honey`.

-Sean
    Nice, that method is a lot simpler to perform. Keep it up! (PS: A-Ha rocks)

-Andrei Jikh
    LOL Sean, you have to admit the eye stands out from the rest of the avatars.

I've actually seen the video by Felix long ago, it's got a very nice feel to it, very chill.

That whole making a video to pick up chicks, good idea, you should make something like that and show me how it's done!! haha

-Andrei Jikh
    An eye?!?!
    As muscular and attractive as that part of your body is, I think it would be cool to see you just plain being jacked or picking up girls on the street by not doing anything. I don't know if that would fit into a picture, as in your avatar, but a video entitled 'Random girls attracted to Andrei' would defs get added to my favorites.

Oh ya this is 110% random, but I wanted to show you a video that I don't know if you've seen already, by Felix (from justflourish.de) http://youtube.com/watch?v=4CW5Z-RH5Qs
    (Yes that was random)

-Sean (normally I don't write my name but I might start to on theory11 because my username does not tell it. It is a lie. I don't even use bicycle cards, and I do much more cardistry than magic lol.

-Sean Fast
    LOL, as Arnold Schwarzenegger might say...........my biceps have biceps lawr!!

-Andrei Jikh
    Sounds awesome (that last post you made, which is on page 2 right about now)

Wow, your one lucky guy, seeing all that awesome live magic, and Jeff McBride!!!
    Then again, you've been amazing yourself for some time now...
    Oh yes, I see you still don't have an avatar...... put in a picture of your bicep, right after you work out haha.
    It becomes exponentially harder after a minute due to the fact that your eyes are so tired of looking at a twirling card that it's kind of like....how long can you stare at something before you want to blink?

In a performance...10-15 seconds is the most anyone should go...I've casually timed myself 2 years ago and it's between 1:30-2:00 minutes. (In theory it should be forever but you'd have to be a robot with perfect focus to achieve anything over...I'd say 3 minutes)

-Andrei Jikh
    Andrei, how long can you sustain a paddidle? Can you do it forever or just for a short period of time? Just wondering....
    Yea I'll probably teach it as a bonus considering it's one of the greatest classic moves of all time. Darian is right, it's a very difficult move but an in-depth tutorial will definately help.

-Andrei Jikh
    Even if he did make a tut, it is a ridiculously hard move to do and a tut wouldn't solve all your problems, however it can also be learned in the EOPCF and some other sources as well no doubt....
    Well Darian, since your extensive experience has lead you to conclude all that, you'd probably notice that the index fan has got the same result as any other thumb fan yet it's included in the encyclopedia. Good job.

-Andrei Jikh
    Whatever, reverse flowers look the same, at least with regular reverse fans they come out blank lol
    Oh yea that video was made many years ago, it was pretty revolutionary back in the day and still holds pretty strong, compared to many of the videos today it has it's strengths in creativity.

Jerry also has inverse fans...there are plenty of many different fans and inverses of each other that produce the same result...it's just a matter of preference and something different, it just takes an artistic eye to realize that.

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results