theJokerhahaha13
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Right on man! :) And is that Brock Gill in your avatar? He's awesome, saw him live about a year or so ago.
    Hey dude, I love your sig, it's awesome that you are willing to speak the truth among all the atheists on here. :)
    About your post on what trick to get, i would say get collateral, one, or three. Pressure really doesn't get great reactions no matter how many different ways u perform it, and Believe is good but dm's tricks get better reactions. I hope this helps
    So what do u thing it . I have put a lot of work in me to be like some like dr who of the magic world.
    the ? say it all i no u might not like what i wight but this what i do ! just thing of green then might work it out . so say what i mean now.... if - A AND + E TO 3 /GAT THEN YOU MIGHT GET THE JOKE. I NO THIS SAD TO SAY THIS. BUT IT WAS FUN TO DO . JR?
    what is the job as a joker and an man dost magic for £ well the joker get what he gat for free and have some fun doing it but the man get to by the things to get the job he wood like to do , as u no the joker is happy all the time but y is that is that no one will stop him or is it that he was in a room for lot of time with lot of moms make up. /
    yeah I know but it is still rare to see a female magician, just sayin what I've seen is all.
    Didn't mean to sound offensive if that's how it came across, Sorry
    u do know im not the only other one....i mean theres more than two in existance. besides me and katie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results