clllllust
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• -Thanks for the info...I will look into this one.
    -Great chatting to you.
    -Peace
    -Hope to chat again with you sometime
    1. Is it knacky?
    2. If I construct the gimmick can I use it on any borrowed deck?
    3. Will I have the needed items?
    4. Is it worth checking out?

Thanks in advance, this effect looks great and something that looks good to adapt in an ACR or looks like a very cool effect by itself.

Thanks.
    -Yeah, it can be hard, the hard part is making everything flow really well.
    -I also like magic that's done with everyday objects, such as RubberBand magic or Redline
    -May I ask a few questions about M@verick?
    -Sounds cool
    -I'm into a little of everything, but I love mentalism.
    -I'm working on putting together a mentalism stage routine and a close-up routine
    -Hey,
    -What's up?
    -Just thought I drop by and say how are things going and working on anything new?
    -Also, what type of magic do you perform?
    -Peace
    D
    NEW SOUTH PARK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOYA!

-Doug
    Haha yeah. I know that episode was crazy....just like Ben. It's kind of annoying though because I don't know if everyone was lying to Locke or not. lol
    Season 1 was good, however 2 was the best in my opinion. I would say 5 and 3 are tied for second best after 2. I don't know what I'm going to do after next season. Cry, probably.
    Where'd the avatar go?
    holy crap Lost was good. I don't know what to think of Ben now.
    D
    I just fell asleep in front of my laptop. Ha. I woke up though. Back to work...

-Doug
    D
    Nope.... I'm cleaning my room. You have no idea how bad it is. I've spent countless hours on it. What's funny is that 95% of what's on the floor is cards.... Actually that's just sad.... And I'm half asleep as I type this. lol. 3:38 AM where I am.

-Doug
    I know. Well they obviously have to make up a lie when the Dharma people see them(so they don't kill them lol). I think at that point in time, there were the Hostiles and the Dharma Initiative. I wouldn't think they would want to join the original inhabitants of the island and they obviously don't. But maybe they are all working on something different. They clearly trust Jin if they're letting drive around the Dharma van by himself.
    SoOoo many questions yes...but that what makes the show so irresistible. (thats what she said).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results