Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• PART 2

I applied this technique with the Eye Cut when I first learned it. It took me 3 days (of several hours each) over the course of two months or so to get the Eye Cut to good execution. (that means smoothness, flow, and getting the eye to actually look like an eye without the packets bending into U shapes like you see all over youtube). Even though it took only several days, you have to remember this was over a span of several months. I'm not sure whether this is a result of good physical training or some sort of psychological anamoly. Either way, I think this technique should only be applied to one move in order for it to work well, otherwise...we'd all go autopilot. Thanks for bringing that up! It's something I'll discuss in my project.
    lol I have to split this into 3 several parts...so...

PART 1

Yea Sean, that makes total sense!

I make much more of a progression on certain moves by simply practicing them less often. This is very true. This technique is great for applying when you're having trouble on ONE move, take it one step at a time. It will greatly reduce your headache.
    thanks, it's solid over here.
    I spend a lot of my cardistry -practice time with a bunch of different sports and hobbies. Losing interest sort of.
    I find that if I practice one day a week for a little while I progress way more in that little while than doin it for several hours a day, every day of the week. I don't know if I'm convincing myself that being lazy is ok or whatnot and just trying to justify that, but do you think this could be true in a sense? That spreading out the time you focus on cards helps create more
    lol Sean,

It's still in the works man, thanks for asking. =D Hope everything is good!
    Hey thanks for the kind comments! Keep rockin'! Remember to focus on what's important and stay away from bickering. Thanks again!

-Andrei Jikh
    I just want to point out that even though I'm 12 you have inspired me to create some new flourishes. Your moves are so fluid and smooth, I'm really looking foward to your dvd coming out...
    -Hey Dude,
    -Just thought I drop by and say how are things going and what's up
    -Love your style of flourishes and hope to see more from you
    -You're a real inspiration to me and the reason why I might be starting flourishing and cuts
    -Peace and Best Wishes
    didn't know you were a lefty.
    whatever....
    you are still cool using you left than most of us using both!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results