A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The sybil ones are so good, well constructed.
    Cool, how're you finding turnover? Tried Downfall yet?
    I've had the DVD a while. I do most of them actually-not diabolique, cylinder, Lx, Tr2 or aries. But the rest. I do sleepless but not as a production, end it with a lil flip thing instead, which is fun.
    I wouldn't say I'm smooth by a long way though. Mayhem is at a real snails pace :(
    Ah cool, cool, such a sweet flourish :)
    Love combining various sybil techniques, the first part of drop sybil, I probably use to much!
    Hey sorry for taking forever to reply, haven't been online.
    How are you getting along wth motion now?
    I'm working on learning mayhem and smoothening out lethal - love that DVD, DM's style rocks :)
    well i bean working on some new things. as well so of j.k.hartman work and link by nabil murday i like the book on harry houdini his art was the best of use all bec he say that he was a spy but in to days world we are all 007 bec when we ask how is your mom doing we hid some of the things about the family that we do no like no one to no about the past of use all.
    the same and one with old man who just love all of magic / he has no kids / age 67
    hi how are u to what new your magic and what will u use to come up with new things in magic of 2011
    hey aj arew you interested in the any of the decks i offered and it is going to be 15 bucks for shipping for 6 to 12 decks
    yahr yahr

yahr yeeer yahr.

Matey.

Want you set sails aside me young buck?

Captain..and yeahr...eh..CoCaptain uh?

we split it half half. But ye keeps yer dirty knuckles of me daughter...

Gustav
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results