omarsmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• here at home relaxing. talking to Criss vergara good friend and best friend from Chile.. we have Plans.. to bring new magic
    here just filmed a video for dan&dave.. soon doing a video with them.. stay around to get more info.
    here with friends shooting a new secret project.... really soon hoping to realese it. i post it on youtube.
    here at home just got a new haircut.. so i feel fresh im working on a new project i wanna give thanks to liam washs magic in the UK. thanks for the dvd..
    here working for a company "theatre magic" so far things going good lets see how it turn in 2 months or so..
    Yea actually, I've been thinking of shooting a just cardistry/flourishing vid. I found a location and someone who's willing to film so it's on its way :D. Why do you ask?
    -Sam
    Hey, I'm Sam! I'm from Canada. Ottawa Specifically.
    Thanks Omar. Good luck to you in your future videos.
    here just gat back from the magic convention in jacksonville f.l it was crazy... had a great time.. hope to go back again really soon.. but now i have wok to do here in orlando for theatre magic in universal studios...
    here getting ready for the magic convention in jacksonville f.l the 25th hettong ready here at my TV- studio getting the equipment ready..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results