Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Well yeah I didn't mean it exactly like that.
    Music is great. I've had many times where I've focused more on music than magic and so forth.
    Yeah man. You're always on a lot and you have good judgment.
    I don't know if the're going to make some more mods though. Last time they didn't agree. i think we need more.

Haha yeah we're just playin'.
    At this time, unique titles are reserved for theory11 artists, crew members, and moderators. Will let you know ASAP if this changes in the future.
    Oh wow. That's still pretty crazy. I completely forgot about it when we were in the area. I've been to San Diego before...at this place near the beach with a REALLY good pizza place (super small/local). You may know it. Forget what it's called. Oh man I want some pizza now.
    Woah that's so weird. Wait.....I think I saw some small military places on the side of the road when driving there. Is that the same thing your talking about?
    You know what I just realized?
    On the road trip that I was on yesterday , we drove to UCSD to check out the campus (sister). Were you anywhere close? That would be crazy if you were.
    Thanks man. I just started thinking about it and was like.
    "This is a good question." lol
    Yeah I figure the more tnr 'concepts' you know the better.

Is that the one you created the one you use the most?
    hahaha.

I'm on a mad hunt for the PERFECT TNR. lol
    Rehab reviews are looking pretty good. Especially from the real workers. I'm tempted to get Impt and Rehab and try fuse those ideas with Torn into a Super TnR!!!
    Alright cool. Thanks for that.
    It seemed that the pieces left from the Impt method were different from Torn. But I'm sure its
    not impossible.
    Maybe this week, maybe...lol
    Hey man. I just got back from a VERY long road trip. The whole way I was working on Torn and some variations I added to it show each piece and make the last restoration more impressive. It got me thinking about Impromptorn because I think I had heard someone mention using the beginning of Impromptorn with Torn. Can you use the same technique to end up with the required set-up for the teaing sequence of Torn?
    Hope that made some sense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results