Justin Miller
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Exactly what should you may proceed on your personal computer and locate dyson dc17 deals for furniture and kids load all in 1 web page? That can be like getting in a position to run to the nearby mall and get everything you have to have with no the extended guides as well as the crowd.

You may discover that a normal sonocaddie v300 item works perfectly for the variety of objective to suit your needs and your loved ones.

This really is likewise similar to the company design apart from that perfect sennheiser hd595 deals might be found in case you research online.
    I just wanted to say that after doing magic for about a month, I saw a few clips of Justin Miller performing. I was just amazed at how fluid and smooth it was and he has been a huge inspiration ever since.
    Hey Justin how are you? You are my favorite underground magician and I learned so much from your material. It would make my day if you added me as a friend^_^. Peace. "I love the deer caught in the headlights look." Lol I don't know why I felt like saying that.
    Just thought I drop by and say that you've been an inspiration to me in magic and I think that you are one of the most creative performers out there.
    Hey man. I got Autograph a few weeks ago. Thanks so much for the pre-info. I'm really glad I picked it up. I've been performing this a lot and loving it. It was also noticeable from the DVD how much thought about the effect and psychology went into the video. I felt like I had just begun a class about psychology. Found it fascinating. Thanks again!

_CC
    Hey justin..my names mike...ive been doin magic for about 10 or 11 years...now im tryn to go pro, i also want to create new an interesting magic..i have this idea or concept...i have found a possible solution...how would i go from solution to final product?
    hey dude just wanted to say hi
    You are a huge inspiration to me, your magic is the most fantastic I have ever seen in my life. Your creations are second-to-none in their deceptiveness
    Keep up your awesome inventions
    Calvin Tan
    116 E. Moreland Ave A-7
    Hatboro, PA 19040

I'm looking foward to it. Keep the new magic coming!

Thanks,
    Calvin
    Merry Christmas.
    Anyway, I saw some of your videos and they just don't appeal to me. You have terrific sleight of hand, why don't you do some live performance videos? I'm sure many of us would love that.
    -Sebastian
    That sounds great. I will definetly have to look into it. Is there an approximate time when it will be released?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results