Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry I haven't responded. I dont keep an eye on this much.

Yes, Mental Playground Productions will be releasing DROP.
    hey man whats Up, Nice to meet you.
    I mostly preform Mentalism with Cards, Suggestion, and Hypnosis. what a bout you?
    You gig a lot?
    Hey there man.
    Yeah, I am working on new things, mainly my own effects and flourishes with cards. Afew coin tricks I made, and some Carney effects.
    I perform a bit of mentalism as well, mainly Alain Nu stuff.
    Hey whats up?
    I usually perform card magic, but lately have been doing other types based on coins, bills, and other random objects. I'm working on a new close-up routine for now, but it's no where near done. Still trying to work out a few kinks. For long term I'm interested in a stage act, but that's awhile from now.
    What type of magic do you do?
    Prism is a great book, it's got 5 of his slimmer books in there, I've not seen Nothing, but his Videomind series has a lot of cool stuff in there. Also, the up here is that each DVD focuses on a different scenario, similar to Banachek's Psi series, so you can select close-up or stage or parlor, etc.

Best,

D.
    i tell you what...in the near future i'll record it and let you see it step by step, did you check out my other effects on msyspace???

i think i gave you my log in info because its private on there...
    haha nice. i just learned how to do that. It's fun to try to convince people that's its something you can do with your keyboard.
    Awesome man. Hope you have a great time with that. I wish you the best!

Haha thanks. It's kind of a joke.
    Hey bro,

Just been working my way through Erdnase... again... haha

And a few various pieces with cards, some topit work, random junk.

You?

C
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results