The Tumbleweed
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It's not the only one i've did either. I've got one of me playing poker with myself, the hands were two royal flushes, aces and hearts, haha. Pic editing isn't really that hard with a little bit of time behind it. But, in the same way, I suck at video editing :p.

I hope you're ready man. This could take a little back and forth convincing, lol.
    ... *eyes fall out* I... I don't know. I think that, logically speaking, would be the most... "awesomenessest" thing ever. Maybe he'd go for it, lol. We should all leave visitor messages on his page backing each other up.

(About the pic comment)

Thanks. I've had the basic pic with four of me in it for a while. I did the special editing for the album of course. It took me a few hours to originally edit it, and a little bit long to actually get the shots right. It took four solid pics, and they were all off my camera phone, lol.
    lol i know. I'm going to go check your posts soon to see if you responded. lol
    Pretty sweet huh?

Dont you love how we're having upside down conversation through our sigs. lol
    Master Tumbleweed, which "Tom" were you referring to the other day in the magic names post? :p It better be who I think it is. Don't make me come and squish you!
    Hey,
    That's awsome
    I love mentalism myself
    I picked up Emotional Intelligence by Luke Jermay
    and Paralies by Joshua Quinn
    Great material
    I'm hoping to perform a mentalism act myself also
    -Hey,
    -That's cool
    -I do a little of everything, cards, coins/money, mentalism.
    -I'm working on putting together a stage and close-up act.
    -Hey,
    -Grea upside-down signature...lol
    -I believe I was the first to have my signature upside-down and many others followed
    -Anyways, how have things been and are you working on anything new?
    -Also, what type of magic do you perform, just trying to know the members on here more.
    -Peace
    I'm not sure i guess he reads the forums every now and again and didn't know you where THE Tumbleweed cause you post a fair bit thats probs why hehe.
    Dude that SNC was totally not fair at all. I mean, you were like a couple minutes late and you missed your chance. I was right here when it was posted, researched it, found the stuff and then posted it to realize that 2 other people had gotten it before me. *sigh*

[END RANT]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results