JDENredden
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I caught it.

L1NKED, those were what the caps spelled when put together.

I also noticed that the L1NKED's current look, looks somewhat to an IKEA look also.

But if you're interested in what effects I'm working on as well, feel free to ask.
    Sounds cool,

I'm currently working on a few effects myself, I've been creating and tweaking them for a while now.

If you're interested I could name a few effects I've been working on.

I'm also practicing some magic as well, and also hope to purchase a few effects a few weeks from now.
    Hey,

Just thought I drop by and say how are things going and working on anything new lately?

I also noticed that your Avatar was inspired by the IKEA Logo.
    Hey, I did have some videos up of them, but not anymore sorry. They are ****ty PDFs anyway. L1NKED will be out very soon, Tally Ho's will still be awhile out. Those pages do not exist at this time. ;-] Thanks, JDEN
    Hey,
    I was wondering if you have any performances of your effects, CnR, DAMN and SPADE.
    I downloaded the pdfs and thought that the effects were ok (a little hard to understand) and was wondering if I can see the visual aspect.
    Thanks in advance

P.S. L1NKED sounds very awesome as well...any news about the Tally-Ho page as well.

P.P.S. I noticed that a few pages on your site don't work , any reason why?
    somehing a little darker, but not too dark. a little grunge. If it helps u at all, Im deeply into mentalism and hypnosis. what exactly do you want to know?
    is desighn and code like the entire website? im not too good with the computer language lol.
    Just Something simple Like Daniel Madison has, or wayne houchin. Im guessing I would have to add pictures and videos my self right? how would I go a bout doing that?
    idk about rite now man. I dont think i need a website. I might just advertise myself in papers, etc. But if i ever come to that point ill pm you.

-Jake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results