A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• well this week i work on a 3 cards to box one useing gaffs and one useing skill and sleights and moves . the i came up with a mishand 3 cards box one useing gaffs and no gaffs the last one came form the dvd yannick chretien by david stone the 1st one that he dost.!!!
    ok it just so hard when u got to be happy at yhis bec some u love u might not see in 2010. well the magic is ok . some who i no might get me a booking at his new night club each day of the week. well last night i gave some boys things about theory 11 who came to my magic stall to help then to no the best in magic . well on the 8th 12th going a week end to have some fun and i hope to foud some to go out with me. so what about u then
    -Hey,
    -Just thought I drop by and say that I love your avatar...very sick.
    -Peace
    Yeah, a 'pandora's box' as it is.
    Think I'll leave trying it till after exams now...
    Sweet new avatar mate :)
    Ah the infamous Pandora phantom... I've heard of this but I've been lucky enough never to experience its wrath. I suggest you conduct a seance, only way.
    That's cool :)
    I'm just trying to sum up the guts to start learning Pandora... Looks so hard.
    Cool, like it? Personally I love the ideas, tough there's not as much as motion...
    yes i no what u mean it hard for me 2 to let my mad mind out with the magic i wood like to do so what new with u
    For the past 24 hours I've been doing sybil in the rain. It's hard to do stuff with a packet of cards constantly coming up to your chin and back...
    Yeah good idea.
    Because of this conversation I can't stop doing sybil in the rain now! :p
    Yeah, gonna take months for me to get the speed up.
    Turnover is awesome, on it's own or as part of a flourish.
    Haha, aries looks awesome, but the fingers definately feel weird at first...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results