T
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, here's how it went down....

After Andrei told me to "be more respectful" I told him you aren't one to talk, then posted up screenshots from his "Imposybil" video of him dissing De' (check my albums for them) then Andrei saw the pix, denied them acting like an ass, then deleted/edited several posts with the pix (you can see about 5 are edited) then he closed the thread with THE MOST Bullsh*t response/arguement I've heard in a loooong time, what's even funnier is that they are from HIS video and HE put them in, now tries to deny it etc....????

I'm fu*king through with this place, as long as he abuses his power like that (and then tells me to stop making myself feel powerful LOL) any posts I make are gonna be raped, tried to help out here, but these guys don't care.... later.... not gonna post up here anymore, wasted enough time at this cesspool....
    dude you make the best comments. You are the one I look up to when it comes to internet forums.
    no it got tooken over by spam bots. the guys name was Jamie Kurtz, nice guy but he had too many "irons in the fire" I think and didnt have time to maintain the site.
    Hey Trashmanf. I was wondring if that other forum that ended up failing ever got fixed. I don't even remember the name of the guy who made it. If it did get fixed send me the link please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results