heavymetalholic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• -Hey,
    -I was wondering if you have a performance of Dee's Cinders T&R card effect.
    -I'm very interested in this effect, but want to see the visual and impromptu aspect.
    -Peace and Thanks in advance
    Yer, PayPal will be fine. Umm so I started designing last night, I didnt really get anywhere tho. Do you want it like Waynes or Daniels?
    -Hey,
    -Kind of, I might pick up ZAP.
    -My mentalism act consist of E.I., ideas from Paralies, U.I., Instinct and a few others.
    -I also have a close-up act consisting of magic tricks, such as Thread, iVanish, SAW and a few others and some stuff from TA.
    -How about your act?
    -Hey,
    -I do a little of everything, but I love mentalism.
    -I recently picked up Emotional Intelligence and Paralies, great material.
    -I'm working on putting together a stage and close-up act.
    -Hey,
    -What's up?
    -Just dropping by to say how are things going and anything new lately?
    -Just trying to knoe the members here.
    -Also, what type of magic do you perform
    -Peace
    Do you want a clean looking website, or one with grunge? Please describe exactly what you want.
    Yer, I will design and code the whole website. I can add pictures for you, to start of with. But you will need to know some very basic HTML to update your site. What sort of colors and stuff, do you want?
    Umm, how does 20$ for design and code sound? Im happy to spend as much time as you want till your happy.
    Email me, and tell me what you want. : JDENredden@gmail.com
    not yet i will come up the right patter for some of the magic of the past that we have lost or for got about!
    doing ok to day jay sankey book beyond secrets i love to read it it is so fab as the new joker in new batman film.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results