PolyMon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah it is easy, but I'd rather keep it to myself for now. If I work on my presentation for it I could make it a really powerful effect.
    Thanks! I wanted to make my own you do as I do because I always thought the exchanging of the decks was suspicious.
    Unfortunately I don't, but you can see the video that the bloopers came from when we were filming. Just click on my Vimeo account and watch the other You Do As I Do vid. I used my own variation which I call, "Now" since it's more direct and there's no exchanging of the decks.
    Yeah, totally.

For another "You Do As I Do" battle I did some filming after school. There were like a million bloopers. There were a few times when I sort of messed with my camera guy, and he played a little joke on me. Then another time a kid grabbed my cards and ran. Then I messed up the trick and I looked like an idiot with a deck of cards and awesome hair.
    Thank you, I worked really hard on the script for my video. (I also worked hard on my hair :)) It was kind of weird for me since I'm not really much of a mentalist. I got the idea from watching a bunch of Derren Brown videos.

I liked your idea too. I wasn't really expecting anything like that.
    I wish I was alive when they were still around. I would do almost anything to go to a Nirvana concert. I made a thread about the voting opening.
    I proposed a new deadline so if you accept voting will start soon. I'll create a thread saying that voting is open. Just make sure you accept the new deadline.
    I'm going to let it slide because I LOVE NIRVANA! THEY ROCK! BEST BAND EVER!

Good job, I'll propose a new deadline so we can get the voting started.
    If I had more time, I'd run it again. We some some of the most amazing conversations in there. Good stuff. I may attempt to again if I get enough people who would care about it.

-ThrallMind
    Heh, nah. We haven't run the IRC in a while now. It had died down until eventually no one was on it anymore.

-ThrallMind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results