Ἑρμῆς ὁ Τρισμέγιστος

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Ἑρμῆς ὁ Τρισμέγιστος

This is the writing on the Sentinels. Once I translated it to English I found it means "thrice-great Hermes".

It's a Egyptian/Greek God, that has historical connections with Hermeticism, writing (Thoth), and magic (Hermes). The reading I've been doing had revealed some interesting things, including that some apparently believed him to predict the coming of Christianity. (interesting - who says magic and religion don't mix?) ;)

I will let you all do your own reading, but thought I'd point some of you in the direction. Cerca Trova.

Sep 20, 2009
I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but there are a lot of Occult and Magick Symbols on the cards.

and when i say magick i'm talking about real magic. I've been into the Occult and studied various types of Magick for the most part of my life. and recognize a lot of the symbols

i love the cards for that fact alone

they do warp easy though

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Yes there are tons of symbols on there that are used in the occult (I used to be into that too).

But I wonder; how many of those symbols have their roots directly from the occult of if they are even older and were just adopted into the occult. I'm sure there is some of both, but it would be interesting to know which.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results