1 month T11

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Theres gonna be a huge party in the forums, I heard they are bringing lamas and They even went all out and hired a magician!

Snap i am so gonna be there.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You know, I never actually thought about the possibility of the wire being an actual chatroom. Personally, I would LOVE it if it were true. Of course, forum usage would probably die down, don't you think?

Of course, I think that if it were a chat room...some of these threads that are not exactly "thread worthy" would be gone due to being able to pop into the chat room and ask whatever you need to ask. Instant gratification. We all know, however, that instant gratifications isn't always the best thing...

It could be a doubel edged sword I suppose.

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
You know, I never actually thought about the possibility of the wire being an actual chatroom. Personally, I would LOVE it if it were true. Of course, forum usage would probably die down, don't you think?

Of course, I think that if it were a chat room...some of these threads that are not exactly "thread worthy" would be gone due to being able to pop into the chat room and ask whatever you need to ask. Instant gratification. We all know, however, that instant gratifications isn't always the best thing...

It could be a doubel edged sword I suppose.

Shane K.

My feelings exactly.
But i would very much like it to be a Member only chatroom. Guests not allowed.
Because we all know what could happen there.
~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't think it will be a Chat-room, otherwise there would be no point in having both a forum, and a chat-room.
Didn't a T11 artist hint that it might be a podcast sort of thing?

I don't think it will be a Chat-room, otherwise there would be no point in having both a forum, and a chat-room.
Didn't a T11 artist hint that it might be a pod cast sort of thing?

I would love a pod-cast, Ive only just got into them, Ive just started listening to the ones on GoMagicGo. Ive always wanted to do my own pod cast as well. If any one can PM any good links to starting up your own pod cast that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

Sep 2, 2007
I think that it;s going to be like a newsletter, so that people who sign up get info before others.

Sep 2, 2007
I think that it;s going to be like a newsletter, so that people who sign up get info before others.

I believe there is already a newsletter, for which one can sign up -- "Make sure you sign up for our Newsletter to hear about future content before anyone else."

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Maybe it's just going to be a picture of a Telephone wire?
It'd be just like them to do that just to spite us all.

Actually, I read that The Wire is the next revolutionary version of Loops, which was recently featured on MindFreak. It can be used to float over buildings, walk on the walls of buildings, swing by buildings, like Spiderman, or climb buildings in a single femto-second, like Jon Raiker, uh, I mean, Batman.

Stay tuned... :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results