1-on-1 // Blueprint By :: Chris Kenner

Product Description::Information
Chris Kenner's version of the classic Fingerprint plot by Dai Vernon. A chosen card is lost in the deck. Five cards are shown off the top of the deck individually, then dropped to the floor - the chosen card being among them. Nevertheless, the selected card is then shown on top of the deck - it has instantly traveled under impossible conditions.

A simple, clean effect utilizing three sleights taught in intricate detail. No duplicates are utilized at any time, and the sleights taught within this video can be applied to countless other routines. Nearly 14 minutes of detailed instruction.

Price::$6.95
Runtime::13 Minutes 48 Seconds

Download//Teaching Quality
Download//
As you can expect this is a T11 Download nothing but, the highest quality. Never any complaints here.

Teaching//
Chris is a great teacher, and very easy to follow. The effect itself is simple in nature but, Chris tells you things others normally wouldn't to take this effect up a level from, yeah cool, to amazement.

Method//Subtleties
Method//
Now, it is a very simple effect from a very simple plot. The effect basically only has 3 sleights and is almost self-working. Most people can try to re-create this but, the sleights learned through this 1-on-1 are versatile, clean and easily applicable into ANY routine.

Subtleties//
Simply watching the performance doesn't give you an idea on the little things that happen which makes this trick so effective. Chris teaches a simple effect to it's absolute fullest potential. Follow what he says and this is something you can do when someone says "Show me a trick."

Presentation//
For anyone out there who simply wants to buy this because it looks cool and is from Chris Kenner, don't. If you really want the best out of this effect you must put the time into the presentation without that the trick is meaningless and simply won't be believable to an audience. Know your patter, and know it well and make sure it makes sense to what your doing. The easiest is to stick to the original "Thumb print" idea from Dai Vernon but, make it your own.

Final Thoughts//
Is this effect for everyone? No, it all depends on your style and how you perform. If you want to take the best out of this effect listen to ALL of what Chris has to say, he's telling you these things for a reason. And, if your presentation sucks, then this effect will suck. Know how to relate this to your audience in a believable manner and this will be more than worth it.

Cheers,
-RA69

D

Deleted member 2755

I agree with everything you said. It was a great 1 on 1. Put a lot of work into it and make it your own. Great effect. I would had gladly payed double for this 1 on 1.

-Doug

It is impromptu to the extent where if you had a deck of cards on you and already knowing the method and tried it out before-hand, you could do it on the spot.

But, it depends on what you classify as impromptu, some people have a very bizzare sense that impromptu means no set-up, no gimmicks, no chance at fail, no skill just a credit card required.

Once you know the method then this can easily be impromptu if you know how to handle your cards properly according to the effect.

-RA69

P.S//If your saving up money to buy White Centurions I would stop now. If you read the post by Andrei in the White Centurions thread in general you'll know why.

Nov 17, 2007
Great review. But, I must say that I don't really understand changing the card. It seems unnessasary. The entire effect is about the spectator's fingerprint then you change it into an impossible traveling card. Not my kind of trick. Just my thoughts on it. =)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Damn you Rebel! =P. I don't think anyone is going to top that review.

I could. :D

Anyways- about this effect. I think it looks awesome, but I don't see how people can totally bash JP for releasing simple stuff, but when Chris Kenner does it, he's still God.

Now, absolutely nothing against Kenner- I think he's awesome, and I think this looks like an awesome 1on1. I just don't get the mentality of some people here.

Jul 22, 2008
Hillsboro, Oregon
I gotta say, after performing this a few times, I've fallen in love with this trick! Every time I've shown it to people, they freak out! Kudos for streamlining and improving an already great trick, Chris Kenner. :D

D

Deleted member 2755

I could. :D

Anyways- about this effect. I think it looks awesome, but I don't see how people can totally bash JP for releasing simple stuff, but when Chris Kenner does it, he's still God.

Now, absolutely nothing against Kenner- I think he's awesome, and I think this looks like an awesome 1on1. I just don't get the mentality of some people here.

Do you have this 1 on 1? The cost of the control alone is worth the money of this 1 on 1. :D

However, I do agree with you about JP. I bought Static, I use Static, I don't regret buying Static. :)

-Doug

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I think i have seen kind of the same effect performed by someone else, but i forgot who did it , i think it was michael ammar and he called it thats it, did anyone else do the same kind of effect?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results