1-on-1 Section -- NOW LIVE

Sep 4, 2007
sorry, i didnt expect it to be, but i hadnt seen anything even mentioning price... hopefully all our questions will be answered tomorrow..

All 11 of these guys are working professionals. Humans live for a tiny slice of forever. These guys have a passion for the art, need time to practice, have bills to pay, and sometimes a family to feed.

Are you honestly expecting to take potential hours from their days for free?

And, there's only 11 of them! Some of the best are here!

I don't know ANY magician who would teach one on one for free. Hell, I know I wouldn't!

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Dude chill...if you would just think for a sec...it does make it sound like it would be some type of free service...like password protected for each vid though...I don't know. I just think that there is no need to sound that harsh. Best of luck man.

Sep 4, 2007
i also didnt know if it would be like litteral one on one thing like i would type to them, and they would talk on the video.. that was another question of mine too...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Make sure you check back tomorrow, Friday September 7th, for a major update on what the 1-on-1 is... and I mean major.... and by "major" I mean really major.... like pretty damn big.... based on how you judge big.... cause I mean, I'm not sure how you judge it.... but this is huge.

Okay, I'll stop.

Sep 1, 2007
I doubt it. Nothing worth waiting for is normally free....

Well if 1 on 1 was free, and they taught you tricks. You may as well post it on youtube and call it exposure. I think you will need to pay a little money, but not much. I think it will be a monthly fee. And they keep updating it with stuff.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I would imagine if it was more focused on advice and theory and coaxing students through their magic learning, then it is in no way like the youtube crap.

Sep 1, 2007
I would imagine if it was more focused on advice and theory and coaxing students through their magic learning, then it is in no way like the youtube crap.

"With individual training videos focusing on individual sleight of hand techniques"

I don't think it is.

All 11 of these guys are working professionals. Humans live for a tiny slice of forever. These guys have a passion for the art, need time to practice, have bills to pay, and sometimes a family to feed.

Are you honestly expecting to take potential hours from their days for free?

And, there's only 11 of them! Some of the best are here!

I don't know ANY magician who would teach one on one for free. Hell, I know I wouldn't!

Yes.

That would be the first actual border-line revolutionary thing that theory eleven would do. So Yes.

Plus, for none of them, is this their only income.

So ..ok ...Jon ...let me see if I understand ...What are you saying here?..Are you saying that the update tomorrow is going to be fairly large? ..Is it going to be a big update? ... Will it be ginourmous? Excessively large? Fairly humongous even?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results