1 week and still waiting.....

Jan 2, 2011
Not to sound mean from my side but isnt it obvious if i am posting in the wire forum, it would be related to the wire?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You will get an email stating whether it was accepted or rejected. I have waited for 2 weeks sometimes on effects that I have submitted. I know that it is frustrating, even more so when you wait 2 weeks only to hear that your effect was rejected.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
1 week is over and i still haven't got a reply from theory11 about my effect.

Hey Mukund,

The Wire team does their best to push all tricks through within 72 hours, but not all tricks can be easily judged. The Wire team is not just judging the quality of your trick, but they are also looking for ways to help improve it and, very importantly, doing their best to ensure that your submission is original. Sometimes the research required to do this can take quite some time. There is a lot of magic material out there to sort through! The Wire team has to be fairly certain that your trick is original, for you, the artform, and for The Wire.

Rest assured that your trick is being reviewed now and you should hear back on it very soon!

L

Jan 2, 2011
I got a reply and my effect got approved!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check it out guys
its called called serene and is in the category of card tricks :)

Jun 3, 2012
Lynn Ma
I think this is a reason why i don't like to post my effect on any other magic site i have some really good magic routine that i will never sell and i will keep it to my self. if i really do want to sell it i will sell it at only my site idk just saying cuz this is my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results