1-Year Anniversary

Jul 15, 2008
I think t11 was launched at around the end of august 2007 if I remember correctly... unless that's when they started putting up the artists' videos who kept on going: Your questions will be answered next week, same bat time, same bat channel, bla bla.

Anyway, do you guys think they're going to do some kind of promotion to celebrate their 1 year anniversary?

Do you think they've been as big a success as they wished?

Do you think there will be another new site launch for yet another new company featuring famous magicians?

So many questions...

Mar 11, 2008
yea , this is a really god source to start out with magic or continue to practice this art form , for their 1 year anniversary i want 3 things

1) Tell us what the wire is

2) Maybe a white deck

3) A new dvd from Wayne Houchin , hes awesome

Jul 15, 2008
I suppose you mean more like a white deck from t11 themselves as a follow-up to centurions/guardians.

Anyway, I want to see something from the big cheese, jbayme himself. I mean jeez, he's supposedly been in magic since he was 5, I'm sure he's come up w/ some of his own original material.... or not...

Is he supposed to be the youngest member in the crew btw? 21... dear god, he's my age...

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Hmm, new decks,release of the wire, new dvds by Wayne, Lee Asher, Aaron Fisher and other T11 artists. It would be great if JB released his own DVD too. 16 years of magic, I'm sure he has many original ideas.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
i know i want katie to release a DVD she has had 20 years of magic and one of they best female magicians i know. But i want Wayne and Danny to have another DVD together they were awesome in control

Sep 1, 2007
A good, hard-core sleight of hand book. Haven't seen one of those in a while. They could have contributions from all the artists. Especially Aaron and Lee.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results