10 Months In

5 Months In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5neHUd7ARxc&fmt=18

This is my second flourishing video. All feedback is highly appreciated whether it be good or bad feedback. Credits go to Dan Buck, Dave Buck, Joey Burton, Jerry "The Flourishman" Cestkowski, Brian Tudor, Chris Kenner, Jordan Lapping, Jonas Haglund, and everyone that inspires me.

EDIT:

I made a huge mistake. I haven't been doing cardistry for 10 months like the actual video says. In fact, I have been doing cardistry for 5 months. After a long talk with a good friend of mine, CardPirahna, we finally reached this conclusion after he pointed out that if you look at my Decknique Profile Page, it says that I created my account on January 21st, 2008. I'm sorry for all of the confusion. I now give anyone reading this the right to call me a complete IDIOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few people told me that but I don't know what is wrong with it? Was it made with the wrong technique or something? Please clarify as to what you mean.

Well your tecknique was wrong. When you faro the cards you need to push the top packet a little to the right. Check xtreme begginerz and you'll know what I mean. Also the fan was a bit uneven and messy . Try fanning powder.

I enjoyed it very much. All the moves were very solid in my opinion. If you keep up the hard work you'll be very good come this time next year. Can't wait to see more from you.

I especially liked your first ace production.

Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it very much. All the moves were very solid in my opinion. If you keep up the hard work you'll be very good come this time next year. Can't wait to see more from you.

I especially liked your first ace production.

Keep it up!

Unfortunately, that is not my Ace Production even though I wish it was. It is Jonas Haglund's Popcorn Production.

Well your tecknique was wrong. When you faro the cards you need to push the top packet a little to the right. Check xtreme begginerz and you'll know what I mean. Also the fan was a bit uneven and messy . Try fanning powder.

I honestly don't have XB. I also don't have the Encyclopedia or the any of the Companion DVDs. I basically teach myself everything I do or learn from the free DN tutorials. The reason I don't have any of the above is because my parents don't understand flourishing/xcm/cardistry and therefor won't let me spend money on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results