100 Ways to Win a Tenner.

We have all heard of prop bets. and if you haven't search it though youtube. I just recieved a book (100 ways to win a tenner.) tenner being UK currency. I receicved this book at about 2 AM on saturday morning/night. I read though the poker demonstration sections. And it is genious. Serious, The writer is a guy by the name of paul zenon. Who I have not heard much about until my sister gave me street magic a book written by him as well. I don't reccomend street magic unless that will be your first magic buy. Anyway. this book (tenner) is increadible. I spent about 2 hours "working" and after the price of the book, 19 dollars, i won about 80 dollars. I recomend you guys look into it. It's like street performing with garunteed money. And it's fun, and the spectators/ betters have no problem giving you money/ free beer because they can do it to there friends.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
This is quite funny because just today as i was looking through some magic books i stumbled Paul Zenon's "street magic" which just so happened to be one of my first magic books. Thanks for the tip, might check it out. :)

zep.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Ah, yes, Paul Zenon - he's quite popular on English TV, he's had his own street magic TV programmes, you'll probably have seen some before - he does, in fact, do a lot of his tricks in bars, and involve bets and propositions. I'll have to check that book out - it sounds good :) Thanks for the tip.

Oct 8, 2007
Ah, yes, Paul Zenon - he's quite popular on English TV, he's had his own street magic TV programmes, you'll probably have seen some before - he does, in fact, do a lot of his tricks in bars, and involve bets and propositions. I'll have to check that book out - it sounds good :) Thanks for the tip.

You can see Paul Zenon on YouTube. I have a book of his and it's called Magic Tricks, not Street Magic. Mine's kind of a beginnerish (Not a word :D) book.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I found his book "Street Magic" in my local library. I think I learnt a simple sandwich routine from there but I forgot it.

I doubt "100 ways to win a tenner" would be there so I'll see if I can buy it on the inter-web machine...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results