10th of June?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
GODDAMIT, im getting seriously annoyed about this clipshift business...

ok so ive been told its coming 'very soon' and to be patient, but i thought that on D&D's new site, it said that SURFACED would be released on the 10th, can we at least ask for a release date?!?!

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Their new site, which wasn't online for very long, had no credibility backing that up. They explained that a lot of the content was simply filler/dummy text, and that it will be coming "very" soon. Just wait it out, I'd expect it out sometime in the next week or two just to be safe.

Oct 25, 2007
I know I read somewhere it would come out today, but after the Trilogy incident I've learned to relax and wait a bit longer because delays do happen.

Just chilax...it will be out when it's ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
D&D: It's coming VERY soon
D&D: Be patient
D&D: I think its time we SURFACED (to chad on myspace)

just gets a little annoying, i prefer release dates tbh

Dec 10, 2007
yeah guys ive learned not to get my hopes up when the bucks say "very soon". They said that about Smoke and Mirrors back in like Feb. So i would just chill out... it will release when it releases, there is no reason to check back every 10 minutes so that you can be the first to order. Besides your going to have to wait a week any way for the DVD to ship. So just relax, the time will go buy much faster.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I doubt I'll be getting surfaced when it arrives, but I'm going to be taking a completely random guess as to the release date (4 dates to be exact): June 21, June 24, June 26, and June 28. :p

-SM

J+H

May 27, 2008
It'll probably be 2 weeks from now since dan said the final trailer will be posted next week and he also said it WILL be worth it.... I'd take his word for it.

J+H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results