12 packet killer cut

Aug 9, 2013
A while ago I created a gradually building 12 packet cut. My expieriences of performing this has got me some of my best reactions and I am considering releasing it on the wire. What do you think?

-Finn

Aug 9, 2013
[video=youtube;PKLZf33S8Ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKLZf33S8Ro[/video]

Sorry about the crappy quality, and DEFINITELY not my best performance. I was In a rush and will re-post it in a few days.
Please ignore the music (it was an accident) and no matter how 10 I look, I'm 14. ;)

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Sorry about the crappy quality, and DEFINITELY not my best performance. I was In a rush and will re-post it in a few days.
Please ignore the music (it was an accident) and no matter how 10 I look, I'm 14. ;)

So I hate to be that Dennis Downer here, but that really does not seem ready to release on the Wire for a couple of reasons. One, it's not really "12 packet" and more like "12 card". This alone would not necessarily discount its release. However, the beginning is clearly one of Andrei's moves and so isn't very original. Second of all, regardless of whether or not that was "not your best performance," even for a rough take, it's too rough. If you watch Dan and Dave, Andrei, or any other established, practiced flourisher, they never post videos of a concept until it's so well practiced that it's second nature. You seem to be struggling with the movements and everything seems a bit choppy.

My advice to you would be, work on it more, develop it into something that is as original as can be, and then practice until it's so smooth that we won't believe that it's not butter.

Jan 29, 2011
The District
Holy year 2002, Batman!
Looks very similar to some of the many packet cuts on Dan & Dave Buck's first *VHS* videos... like the Leno Cut (just add chin!).

To my eye, it doesn't look like anything original.

Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I will practice it alot more, and try and make it more original.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results