13 original videos!

Sep 1, 2007
In August 10th 2010 I started a project where I decided to shoot a new card magic video every week. This project would last for a year and in the end there would be a total of 52 videos - just like there is 52 cards in the deck.

At the moment there are 13 videos, so we have gone through the first "suit". You can find all the videos from the blog with commentary or straight from my YouTube channel.

Check them out, and let me know what you think!

May 30, 2010
Australia
Similar to Calen Morelli's 365 day project.I like that, I'm definitely gonna check it out.You'll be hearing from me soon enough. As to every magician with a project, I would like to say God bless Ineski and I know as a fellow magician, you help push this art to a whole new other level...:)

May 30, 2010
Australia
Nothing more to add. Usually, sleight of hand effects almost always get some heat, since presentation, and style plays a big part.And each performer has his or her own style thus the sleights he or she may use may differ from what you used.Some may go "Hey, you can use a pass there instead of that Hurricane Double Deal." But hey, he uses the Hurricane Double Deal because done with his hands, the effect looks awesome, you on the other hand can't make it as awesome if you use the same sleight, since you have a different style...

YOur sleights your style and your presentation are all topnotch, and each effect that I watched radiates all these, which is really awesome.Can't wait to see the next 13 videos, which suite was this first 13 by the way?Hhehehe...Keep it up, all were clean, and despite the practical handling and method used, you fooled me badly on your effects, and caught me off guard most of the time, which is awesome.Again, God bless Ineski...:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results