2 new david blaine episodes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anth0ny, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Just wanted to let everyone know that there are 2 NEW DAVID BLAINE EPISODES on tonight on the travel channel starting 9 pm eastern.(thats what my dvr tells me) They are kind of like documentaries I believe. so HIT THE RECORD BUTTON

2. i had a thread on this not too long ago! im excited to see them

3. Me too, I got off work early and found out about it...thank god for a slow work day

4. I think Beautiful Struggle is more of a documentary. Not the other one.

5. What's the other one?
    Gotta wait until these are uploaded somewhere to watch em.

J.

6. They was some amazing and enlightening footage that I really enjoyed, enough to keep me from working on a school project that I probably should've been working on.

7. There's some brief footage of Dan White in the second one lol

8. I noticed that. When he did Through and Through for Yao Ming.

9. good stuff! The above the below footage was amazing!

Beautiful struggle is david blaine talking about his stunts and Discover magic is footage not aired on TV just in case anyone wanted to know.

10. I searched youtube for this but couldn't find anything. Anywhere for us outside the US to watch it yet? The Beautiful Struggle just sounds like old footage of previous specials so not really interested in that.

11. I thought is was cool when he was performing in the Louisiana State Penitentiary. It's crazy how most of those guys have committed serious crimes but his magic could bring them all into a group having fun and laughing and bringing out the true people that they are.

12. If anyone find these online, care to link me? :D

J.