2 Questions...

May 19, 2008
manchester
question 1

in "cointwo" do you need any gimmicks/props etcetera etcetera...

question 2

can you do pen spinning with a cigarette?

thanks...

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
CoinTwo question is answered...

To perform a pen spin with a cigarette... It COULD be possible, but one would need to have an extremely light touch and I think it could always be a bit touch and go. I wouldn't like to try it, and certainly wouldn't like to use such a tempremental thing in a performance.

review the actions of a pen spin, and imagine what would happen to a soft cigarette during those actions.

CL

May 19, 2008
manchester
hmmmmm yeah...

about cointwo though - can you do it with just sleight of hand? (I live no-where near a magic shop) and if you cant does it teach sleights that would be usefull for other coin magic?

its just that one of the things im asing for for christmas (cointwo) and I dont want to need any gimmicks as well.

oh and another question - where can you get that trick where a new ciggarette starts burning by itself (the begining of this video) - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxr255LrqQo (its an awsome video)

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Yeah, Cointwo does require some gimmickage, but it's definitely worth the extra - it's coin magic's thumb tip!

But as CM mentioned, there is a sleights only method taught - I think...I bought both the DVDs at once and can never remember which routine is which :S

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results