2 Questions

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I have a tendency to always have 2, totally unrelated questions whenever i post something. So ya i got 2 rite now

1. In the trilogy, i know they dont teach the clipshift but do they teach other ways to make the last queen vanish?

2. Does prophet use gimmick dollars and stuff or is it just a sleight of hand?

Well, the answer to number one is yes. They teach an alternate vanish for the final queen and it is pretty good. it's obviously not as great as the clipshift buit it will suffice. However, I do believe they should have put the clipshift in the DVD.

The answer to question 2 is yes it uses a gimmick. I will not go into much further detail. I will,however, say this: the gimmick isn't something that comes with the DVD. You will make this gimmick yourself, it is taught in the DVD. You will also have to ruin a few dollar bills to do this. that's all I will say.

MODS: If that is exposure please delete it immidiatley.

Dylan P.

Feb 21, 2008
bavaria
tricks for children

does anybody know an easy trick with cards for children?

I have to play a magican on my brothers birthday - party.
and I would lick to show them an easy trick, which is easy to learn for them.... (an which is easy to explani?!)

maybe you can give me a link... or sth. else

thank you for help

jacqueline

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
does anybody know an easy trick with cards for children?

I have to play a magican on my brothers birthday - party.
and I would lick to show them an easy trick, which is easy to learn for them.... (an which is easy to explani?!)

maybe you can give me a link... or sth. else

thank you for help

jacqueline

Card tricks aren't good for children; most of them anyway. I can guarantee that your presentation isn't good enough to do card effects for kids. Heck, mine isn't. I still have trouble with my little siblings while doing card effects- but everything else is fine with them.

By the way, if you do end up doing a card effect- try to do one with spectator interaction, but WITHOUT letting someone pick a card. Whenever I have someone pick a card when I'm performing for my siblings, the other two almost always get mad and leave. Maybe it's just because I'm their siblings, but we wouldn't want anything like that to happen to you.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results