2016 Holiday Contest is now LIVE!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

We just launched our 2016 Holiday Contest, which brings back your favorite thing about the holidays - THE WHEEL.

You can get one free spin of the wheel daily, and each item you purchase from now until the end of the contest earns you another spin.

What is up for grabs this year? LOADS of cool stuff.

GRAND PRIZES:

- Meet the Magician. Win a pair of tickets to The Magician at the NoMad in NYC, and a private session with the Magician himself, Dan White.

- Loaded iPad. Win an iPad full of all sorts of theory11 magic trick and cardistry instructional videos, shipped anywhere in the world free of charge.

- Marketplace Production Kit. A fan favorite. Win a Sony A6300 DLSR camera to help take your magic and cardistry videos to a new level.

- charity: water Instant Donation. New to the Wheel this year. Every time you land on this, theory11 will donate $1 to charity: water to help bring clean water to those who don't have it.

- Stormtrooper Card Sculpture. Made by Adam Kirby (http://www.playingcard-art.com/), this one of a kind peice of art combines two of my favorite things - Star Wars, and Playing Cards.

- Instant Card Collection. It is back, and better than ever. Win an instant collection of theory11 playing cards, including many rare and discontinued decks. Comes in a no longer available theory11 wooden display.

- Instant Elite Membership. Win 10,000 Elite Points, which grants you Elite Membership and access to our Elite Exclusives.

All of this, plus free cards, uncut sheets, pins, and point prizes are available on the wheel.

Get spinning! Come back every 24 hours to claim a new free spin and to try your luck.

https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

Good luck, and cerca trova.

// L

Dec 16, 2014
Contact us at theory11.com/support and we can look into this for you! Don't worry, we will get everything sorted out for you ASAP. Now that the contest is over, it is all about getting the prizes sent out.

// L

I wrote this for you here.
I hope I will answer and send the prize.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results