3 Fly

Aug 5, 2011
Hi guys!
I know the Eric Jone`s 3 coins simplex pretty much by heart now, but every time i perform it thay say somthing like " i didnt see what you did, but i can imagen it". If you guys can, could you tip me of another 3 Fly by another magician? One that you use/love maby?
PS: Not that im giving up 3 coins simplex, but i want to learn another or two new ones
Take care.

Erik Coin Magician.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Eric has another version of 3 fly on his Mirage Et Trois that I like. Chris Kenner original version is good too I think. I would suggest you go to The Magic Cafe and search for other threads on it, as there are a ton. Plenty of good information!

Aug 5, 2011
Thanks for your tips! Chris is that the 3 Fry from Kenner you meant? I see T11 sells this trick :)
That The Magic Cafe looks interesting, thanks!

Toby, cool where can i preview/buy his 3 fly? Didnt see Daryl here at T11 selling anything.

Great tips, thanks for help.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
No, Chris Kenner invented the 3 Fly plot along with Jonathan Townsend, I believe. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). It's called Menage Et Trois in his book Totally Out of Control. That was the original handling of the effect and then others started making variations of it. 3 Fry is a 3 coin vanish and production sold here at T11. Hope this helps.

Aug 5, 2011
I see. Im not into english book realy mainly cause it isnt my first language, i find it much easyer to learn from DvDs :). The Mirage Et Trois (Eric Jones) is realy cool, but im trying to find a new end cause the last part is realy hard..
Thanks Chris.

You can find the ORIGINAL 3-Fly routine by Jonathan Townsend in the September 2006 issue of Genii. It is fantastically difficult but hey if you learn as many methods you can find a version you like and then create your own.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results