3-Gone Jinn by Michael Kras

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Kras, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Hey Everyone!

I'm not really a coin worker, but I've been working on a new routine, a 3 coin routine I like to call 3-Gone Jinn (No, I'm not a Star Wars nerd, I just like the name).

If you could give me some pointers, advice, suggestions, or feedback in general, it would be immensely appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7c3Qfv6-nE

Thank you!

Michael Kras

2. Why you always record on the bathroom?

anyway..I think is good...it has a flow and the majority of the moves are justified...good handling and doesn´t have that corny patter you use sometimes...

very nice

3. Best lighting in there :p

Anyways, thank you, I'm glad you like the routine! I'm still working on it but I'm liking it so far :)

4. I liked it Michael. The moves were motivated (in my opinion) and it made sense. I also like it because it's different than other coin routines I've seen. The only thing I would change is the tension in your hands. It looks like you have a bit of tension that makes some of the moves look weird. I also saw some quick movements like you were guilty of doing something dirty. Just make the moves flow, have less tension, and you have a solid routine there man.

-Casey

5. I found it very nice !!! The idea of the coins travelling to the breast-pocket is indeed a great one ^^