360 Railslide - D&D Vault

Sep 1, 2007
Can anyone here do the 360 Railslide from the Vault consistently? I'm having alot of problems with it. In the middle flip the cards don't stay aligned and fall all over the place. I can do it sometimes, but not always. I don't think I'll ever be able to do this consistently. I love this move, but I don't see it very often. I've never even seen Dan or Dave do it except in the Vault and Spring Jam. Nobody else does it either.

Can anyone here do it perfectly? Any tips for the middle flip?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm sorry that I'm not here to actually help you out, but I had a question regarding the Vault.

I bought The System from dananddave.com, but I completely forgot about the Vault section due to being anxious about getting the package. Therefore, I completely deleted the reciept and now I have nothing to send them so I can get the password for it...

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Shane

I'm sorry that I'm not here to actually help you out, but I had a question regarding the Vault.

I bought The System from dananddave.com, but I completely forgot about the Vault section due to being anxious about getting the package. Therefore, I completely deleted the reciept and now I have nothing to send them so I can get the password for it...

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Shane

I believe you can just take and picture of yourself holding it or something of the sort and send it to one of the Bucks or Chris Hestnes, or one of the other moderators.

Regarding the 360 railslide. Here is a fantastic performance by Chris Hestnes on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkAjffBx8Dg

Hope I helped both of you in some way,
Contact me with any other questions regarding this and I'll do my best,
Michael

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
The first flip from hand to hand is something I also had some issues with at first. The packet kept being unsquare, and then scattered all over the floor when doing the flip.
Make sure that when you slide the cards off the thumb, they only slide on the nail. That is one of the most important things in order to keep the packet square. Also, don't apply to much pressure on the packet before the flip.

-Erik

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results