360 Slo-mo Coin vanish

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been toying with an idea lately of doing a slow motion coin vanish, the coin is resting on the outstreched index finger, the other hand grasps finger and coin and pulls cleanly away, the coin vanishes. Keep in mind you can show 360 degrees before the vanish. Is there anything similar to this on the market? I created a method and have done it several times I was just wondering if it had an origins.

John

Jan 20, 2009
California
There are several methods out there, i do one sort of like
that, i put a video in the media section in solo magic, titled fickel nickel

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I know a bit about coin vanishes. 360 BEFORE the vanish doesn't matter as much as 360 AFTER the vanish. I believe I've seen something similar at Magic-Con but again as everyone has said we need a video.

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Cool beans I can make one tomorrow and link you guys. I guess what I should have said is you can show all the way around before and during the vanish, it kinda has a built in clean up to where you end completely clean.

John

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
hey guys just wanted to apologize for not having the video up yet. but My phone got water logged and I'm house sitting, I'm hoping to have my girlfriend film it while we are here and uploading it.

John

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results