365hoursofmagic

The entire description of the project is right here:

http://365hoursofmagic.tumblr.com/

Essentially I will create one new idea every day and the duration of the respective video will be added to the previous one until I reach 365 Hours of Magic.

Here are the first 16 seconds of it:
[video=youtube;hmr7yTOfjGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmr7yTOfjGU[/video]

And also my latest video(which I have posted today).
[video=youtube;PRVDm9igni0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRVDm9igni0[/video]

I'm almost at 10 minutes(9minutes and 54seconds) so I have only 364hours,51minutes and 6seconds left^^.

Hope you like the effects.

Cris.

You are a very skilled magician but your maths is flawed...

At the moment you have created 594 seconds of magic in 15 days.
594 / 15 = 39.6 seconds per day

In total you are going to create 365 hours of magic which is 1314000 seconds.
1314000 / 39.6 = 33182 days
33182 / 365 = 91 years

Therefore, if you keep creating videos at this rate and length it will take you 91 years to finish this project... I highly suggest that you change it to 365minutesofmagic since then it will only take you 1.5 years to complete.

Nevertheless, I am really enjoying your ideas and look forward to seeing more.

Hahaha.I agree man.I have thought about that only after I have created the blog,but look at the interesting part.Everybody is curios how am I gonna achieve that goal within 1-2 years.Aren't I right^^?

Also I'm very glad you like my ideas (=.

Nov 8, 2010
virginia
this is complete plagiarism. a bunch of bull poop. you have taken an idea that belongs to calen morelli and made it your own. this is a disgrace. I should have this thread removed for not giving proper credit.

Jun 10, 2010
this is complete plagiarism. a bunch of bull poop. you have taken an idea that belongs to calen morelli and made it your own. this is a disgrace. I should have this thread removed for not giving proper credit.

If only it was truly Calen's idea... This is a disgrace. We should have this thread removed for idiotic replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

It is not a "Calen Morelli" idea. There have been many others who have done a "365 Days of _____" in the past. One day in The Magic Session Lounge, I gave Calen the idea of doing this project because of how much creativity he has. That is how the 365 Days of Magic Blog got started. It's a goal that anyone can set for themselves. You can't patent an idea...

I hope this is a joke...

Is it just me or are the new breed of magicians slightly over obsessed with crediting absolutely everything? I agree you should credit ideas and moves, but there is a limit. For example, crediting the Ego Change to Danny Garcia, or the Halo Cut to Harry Lorayne, is all fine. But when you start wanting to credit the double undercut, jog shuffle or even the bl**dy pinkie break, then it just starts getting ridiculous.

If we're not careful, people are going to start crediting David Blaine every time they wear a black T-shirt to perform, or start crediting Robert Houdin for the 'idea of magic' in general...

Rev

P.S. Yes, I know Robert Houdin didn't invent magic...

Maaaan.First of all,everybody,if you check my tumbrl blog ,I did give Calen Morelli credit for inspiring me to start this project.Second of all,this project is called "365HOURSofmagic" especially because I didn't want to "steal" Calen's idea.Wanted to do something else.If people would have read the blog description before,maybe they wouldn't have made unnecessary and offensive remarks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results