3rd Dealing

Aug 18, 2013
Recently I've been watching Revelations and and I noticed Vernon referring to a legendary gambler named Dad Stevens who had the ability to deal 3rds, when i first heard this i thought that it was impossible until i saw this http://media.theory11.com/5306-blur---joeyfx 22-34 THE 3RD DEAL!!!!!!! finally I knew that it was real and in the right hands it looked incredible. What I am asking to all of you is if anyone knew of where this is published? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

P.S. Special thanks to JoeyFX for all of his wonderful videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2013
California
To my knowledge, there has never been a release on how to do such dealing, it's more of one of those things you have to learn either from just trying it for years, or meeting the right people at the right time. I'm sure it's been mentioned in some older book published for sharps, though.

Jul 13, 2010
Very nice...

Andi Gladwin`s "The Master pushoff" deals with deep deals up to ten, although I don`t think this might be very useful (and honestly a 10th deal doesn`t look convincing).
It`s about pushoff seconds, thirds, doubles, but doesn`t describe any strike method. However the pushoff technique described and based on a technique published by Ed Marlo, is by far the most easy and reliable multiple pushoff technique I´ve ever come across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
I'd also like to refer you to Richard Turner's The Cheat DVD, where he deals thirds, fourths, fifths and (if memory serves) sixths. It's more of an protection resource than a detailed teaching tool but if you've got a good grounding in the literature, then it will certainly help you on your way.

Aug 18, 2013
I'll check out those resources. I much prefer books/pamphlets but this was still a lot of help thanks everyone.

Wunderbar

Banned
Oct 17, 2013
I've worked a bit on this, my idea was combing the Erdnase second and the scott strike second.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results