4 for 4 check it out

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
You really submitted this to the Media section? Remember, they want good high quality videos, with something to show, something more than a simple move that was performed at a perfect angle on a webcam...

At least make this into a trick or something, showing the move isn't very magical at all, even to laymen, they will simply think you did some sort of switch, it's not very impressive...

I have to agree with RDC on this one, because you really should've made something out of the move, not just shown the move by itself, I could've watched Chris Kenners 1on1 demo if I wanted to see the move, and I could watch it in HD as well...

Jus' saying... :rolleyes:

Oct 22, 2008
You really submitted this to the Media section? Remember, they want good high quality videos, with something to show, something more than a simple move that was performed at a perfect angle on a webcam...

At least make this into a trick or something, showing the move isn't very magical at all, even to laymen, they will simply think you did some sort of switch, it's not very impressive...

I have to agree with RDC on this one, because you really should've made something out of the move, not just shown the move by itself, I could've watched Chris Kenners 1on1 demo if I wanted to see the move, and I could watch it in HD as well...

thanks man for the advice i am workin on adding this into a trick. But hey you never know if they accepted that "im on a boat" vid maybe i have a change :rolleyes:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Inferno | Kaiser

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results