"4" - Inspired by Gianni

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
ok.. (word)
it's fake..
Gs version could be real or fake but after seeing all your others videos.. i see that it's fake all these camera cuts and stoooges ..what ever

and

i just realised that even if this tricks is real.. which i doubt you need a huge set up and the performer must know where every card is.. since you claim it's a ''mental force''

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I, honestly, don;t like it man. first of all: Why the HELL would you release something, other than for money, so soon from sonception? you said that it was inspired from Gianni's 'Two' video, which was only released a couple of months ago.
Second: It's not practical. When you you EVER have five decks of cards all over the ground?

Oct 5, 2008
I, honestly, don;t like it man. first of all: Why the HELL would you release something, other than for money, so soon from sonception? you said that it was inspired from Gianni's 'Two' video, which was only released a couple of months ago.
Second: It's not practical. When you you EVER have five decks of cards all over the ground?

I completly understand where you are coming from, and thanks for the response. What Im releasing is mainly being produced for the communite I'am in. I have been asked around through Schools, and teachers to create something after seeing my live show ( nothing amazing like Believe, or david copperfields stuff but I perform at local autriums ) and my Television production teacher lend me equiment, very good equiment actully, so of course I'am going to take advantage of what I have. And you dont need 5 decks of course you can use one, just a hassel to clean up. Haha
Thanks alot for the feedback.

Oct 5, 2008
well that was cool.

Idk if it was stooged or not, but if it was not, thats pretty cool.
Why were you in a abondand house?

I can tell you its not stooged its very simple, but its al what you believe.
I was in a abondand house for 2 reasons.
First, they look was quite vivid I thought.
Second, I thought it would look better filming in a greater spaced area then on a bathroom floor, haha. I uslly have a black back drop but I needed grounf for this so thats why I used the house.
Thanks.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I feel like you need to work on presentation. The trick does sound very new - regardless of method, for which I don't particularly care.

A lot of ums, and so justs, and umm, yeah so really just...

You know what I mean? Resist the urge to speak sometimes :)

Way to destroy 5 decks of cards, by the way. I really hope they were old cards lol

Jan 13, 2008
Quite honestly, I preferred the trick as two cards matching. Four cards seems like overkill, to me. It's like you're trying to over-prove the fact that it's an unbelievable feat, despite the fact that two cards matching is something like a 0.0004 chance thus making it mighty amazing already.

With that said, the effect definitely is an amazing one. This is provided the participant was not a stooge (his terribly fake reaction gives rise to questions--I have never heard such a lack of emotion when giving what seemed like was supposed to be an amazed reaction), and that all of the face down cards were not kings (having him turn over some cards would have been a great convincer, like in the dM video).

Switching gears yet again, it's too bad that the effect was about as original as your style. I mean, you even went so far as to film it in a similar way, look like dM (as much as possible), and used an empty house (similar to the empty warehouse). And that's on top of copying--sorry, being inspired by an effect also on the dM video ("Two", or whatever it's called). That kind of makes the whole thing a disappointment, to be honest.

I'd like to see an original effect done in a style all your own. None of this Daniel Madison stuff, none of this "inspired by" stuff--I'd like to see an effect created by you and performed by you. That would be cool. :)

Man get some originality, your apparently releasing CHANGE and now this FOUR. They are both almost exactly the same as other artist. If you do release them please ask Gianni and Daniel first. Make your own tricks up, not copy and change it a little.

JDEN

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Quite honestly, I preferred the trick as two cards matching. Four cards seems like overkill, to me. It's like you're trying to over-prove the fact that it's an unbelievable feat, despite the fact that two cards matching is something like a 0.0004 chance thus making it mighty amazing already.

With that said, the effect definitely is an amazing one. This is provided the participant was not a stooge (his terribly fake reaction gives rise to questions--I have never heard such a lack of emotion when giving what seemed like was supposed to be an amazed reaction), and that all of the face down cards were not kings (having him turn over some cards would have been a great convincer, like in the dM video).

Switching gears yet again, it's too bad that the effect was about as original as your style. I mean, you even went so far as to film it in a similar way, look like dM (as much as possible), and used an empty house (similar to the empty warehouse). And that's on top of copying--sorry, being inspired by an effect also on the dM video ("Two", or whatever it's called). That kind of makes the whole thing a disappointment, to be honest.

I'd like to see an original effect done in a style all your own. None of this Daniel Madison stuff, none of this "inspired by" stuff--I'd like to see an effect created by you and performed by you. That would be cool. :)

d+R, please, please, do yourself and all of us a favour by listening to what cm763 has to say, he's made a very good point.

I think we're all looking forward to some originality. You've gotta break this mould man. Be yourself. Not a rip-off.

On another note, I did like the effect. However, I would've preferred a bit of proof that maybe it wasn't set-up? (I underlined what I mean in the quote above).

-Sam H

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
that was pretty damn amazing if it is an actual trick without stooges or anything.
But seriously... you are one of the least original magicians ever.
ease up a little will ya.

Sep 1, 2007
this is a parody right? Either that or your Brooke Shields from that episode of friends when she thinks Days of Our Lives is reality. You copy the way dm looks, the way he talks, even the way G holds the camera. Your saying the same stuff he's saying. What a joke...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I mean no offence when I say this, but the least you could do is look like you're having a psychological spaz on a different way than d+M. At least bob your head some other direction!

hahah. Jokes.

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results