4 to 1 Transpo

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Ditto the above.

No seriously, it was very well done. Very smooth. However, as constructive critisism, I felt that the speach pattern was a little similar to that of Dan and Dave. This isn't necissarily negative, and for all I know that's just you. I just wanted to point it out considering how popular the Bucks are these days ;)

Anyways; nice nice. Me likey.

Sep 2, 2007
I would l,ike to say: I liked the technical aspect of it. very well done BUT: the control used isn;t exactally a flattering control, I find it a little too jerky no matter who performs it. second: Your presentation, the most important poart, is lacking. I'd work on that a bit.

Oct 11, 2008
I thought it looked very smooth, and I enjoyed it a lot.

The presentation was a little bit dull, however, I understand that it can be awkward in front of a camera. I'd like to see you do it for a spectator.

Sep 1, 2007
It was nicely done, but youre missing the phases that follow it; the clean-up phases. I want to see em! haha

It was nice, I agree with the fact that the presentation is slightly lacking, work on that. Otherwise, nice.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Wow, aside from noticing multi card singles, which just comes naturally as a magician, and is nothing against your handling, I could not see a single move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results