4CardProdution Battle - Voting Open

Nov 17, 2007
Wow. Thanx for all the comments guys. And, don't worry Cory, it's anyone's game. To be honest, I was very impressed with your video. I saw the other battle videos and (no offense to anyone. They were all still awesome) none were as good as your's. The video quality, the editing, and produciton was very well planned and it turned out great. Good luck to you man. May the best man win. =)

Sep 1, 2007
Cory's video was damn amazing in style, editing and camerawork, but it's hard not to say that FatalAce completely owned with moves.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
FatalAce...

You have a lot of very cool and visual ace productions.
Could've actually been a real battle if Cory had more productions.

It is true that it is not always Quantity over Quality, but FatalAce had LOTS of quality material ace productions.

Aug 31, 2007
Sorry Cory, i believe you got megapwned.

FatalAce, i wish you would have had credits, so many of those flourishes i wanted to know where i could learn/buy. I saw a few of kevin's, some DnD, some other ones.

Very nice. I hated your music though.

Nov 17, 2007
Thanx Zach. I'm sorry about not including credits. Don't know why I didn't. Most of those flourishes were self-invented. Just tell me which productions you'd like to know and I'll let you know where to find it. =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results