4for4 switch

Sep 1, 2007
I have the trilogy and some of the tricks on it use the 4for4 switch. It is also explained on there, but not very well. At least for me. I can't get the angles right. if I do the switch, everyone will see it. So how much better is the 4for4 switch explained on here compared to the trilogy?

Has anyone else had this problem? and has the 4for4 switch video on here helped you out?

Nov 17, 2007
I agree with Copperfield 14. It is basically taught the same. The teaching on the 1on1 section is a LITTLE better, but I don't think it would make too much of a difference. Chris goes into a little more depth on angles, but nothing really special.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, if I were you I would definatly get the 1-on-1 with Chris. Not only does he teach it quite well, but he gives you some more insight on your angle issues, as well as a neat lil' application for it.

You've got nothing to lose. Except $4.95. =P

Shane K.

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
The switch is pretty easy, and that's what actually makes it pretty difficult. If you can afford it, and the move is part of a routine that you really want to do, then it makes sense to watch Chris' version. Chris taught me this switch back in the mid-90's but I still enjoyed the teaching and extra tips.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results