4for4

May 18, 2008
Hello everyone,
This thread is actually a question to every magicians here that can talk to me about Chris Kenners utility card switch. Since Im a big fan of this kind of sleight, I want to know if it is invisible while you perform it. In the demo, it is indeed invisible but I just wanna know if its worth it cause Im getting it for sure, Im actually working on four of a kind transpositions and this would be a great tool for me. Thanks to all of you who will reply to this.

Joe

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Give it the work, study and practice it deserves and yes it's invisible.

Chris goes over everything you need to know to do it well, it's up to you to put the know to practice. :)

And I can tell you, it works wonders for FoaK transpos :D

- Sean

May 18, 2008
Thanks for your fast reply, that is the kind of help I was hoping.

Again, just a little thing, it really works without any gaffs ? Thats awesome ! Switching cards to infinity... :p

Jul 14, 2008
Well, it is going to take a long time for this trick to be invisible. Personally, this is a great effect if you practise a lot.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Well, it is going to take a long time for this trick to be invisible. Personally, this is a great effect if you practise a lot.

Actually, if you practice it correctly constantly switching 4 cards or even three...etc.
It may not be video quality invisible, but if you relax while you do it, it's invisible to spectators fairly quickly.

Again-You have to give it practice, but once you get the mechanics down (which took very little time for me) getting it smooth isn't that difficult. Now getting it CK smooth...yeah, that will take a long time...but it is why he taught it to us...:)

-Rik

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Should also be noted that this isn't a 'trick' per se. It's a utility sleight that you can use to make other routines easier and even sometimes enhance them.

- Sean

True that, the preview shows it like a trick, normally you don't immediately flip over the cards and show they've changed. (or at least, I don't.)

-Rik

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
There are ways to make this sleight more invisible, with a few subtleties.
I performed this sleight today with a person on my left and right (3-9 o-clock) and it was undetected. It cannot be performed 100% surrounded but the angles are great imo.

Overall a great utility move!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results