52 Weekly Blog

Jul 9, 2014
Hello everyone!
So it's been awhile since I've posted on here and I've been being less and less involved in magic lately... I want to change that! So I have started a blog called 52 Weekly where every week I will share with you guys new ideas and original effects I have thought of in magic! I would really appreciate if you guys checked it out, I just posted my first idea/effect today and I hope you all enjoy it! If you have any constructive criticism, or tips for my blog feel free to comment on it, or reply here on the forum. Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the blog!

Thanks guys!
Projeet Mukherjee

https://52weeklyblog.wordpress.com/

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A personal challenge like this is a great way kickstart your creative process. A few years back, Calen Morelli started a project called 365 Days of Magic, where he created a NEW effect every day. He didn't make it to the full year - but for good reason: he got hired by David Copperfield midway through.

Even now - Blake Vogt is over 200 days into his "Daily Magic" - where he's performing a different magic routine, most of which original creations, on a daily basis on Instagram and Facebook. He makes no excuses - even after a 16 hour work day this week preparing for Dan White's appearance on The Tonight Show, Blake got back to the hotel room and still fulfilled his Daily Magic mission. Amazing.

Jul 9, 2014
A personal challenge like this is a great way kickstart your creative process. A few years back, Calen Morelli started a project called 365 Days of Magic, where he created a NEW effect every day. He didn't make it to the full year - but for good reason: he got hired by David Copperfield midway through.

Even now - Blake Vogt is over 200 days into his "Daily Magic" - where he's performing a different magic routine, most of which original creations, on a daily basis on Instagram and Facebook. He makes no excuses - even after a 16 hour work day this week preparing for Dan White's appearance on The Tonight Show, Blake got back to the hotel room and still fulfilled his Daily Magic mission. Amazing.

Yea, Both Calen Morelli and Blake Vogt are huge inspirations to me. Thanks for taking time out of the day to respond to me, and I hope you enjoyed the first post!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results