6 Bluff Shifts By Joshua Jay

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Bluff Shifts
By
Joshua Jay

Price: $10

Where At? www.vanishingincmagic.com
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/bluff-shift-bundle/

What They Say: Joshua Jay is a master of the elusive, seldom-used Bluff Shift, and in this HIGHLY ANTICIPATED RELEASE, he finally unveils the card controls everyone has been talking about. In this exclusive download, Joshua Jay teaches you SIX astounding, offbeat, and never-before-seen card controls using the Bluff Shift. Learn to use the Bluff Shift to control cards to the top, to the bottom, in the hands, on the table, and with multiple cards. As a special bonus, you’ll learn a breathtaking and seldom-seen color change, and a brand new way to get into position for it! Each one of these diabolical controls could have been offered separately. But we’re offering ALL OF THEM TOGETHER, FOR JUST TEN DOLLARS.

Thoughts Excellent! Im a fan of Joshua's work especially on The Bluff Shift included in his column, Talk About Tricks dvd's ect. Now i was fooled still by a few of these and i knew what was going on!!. The colour change is amazing and its not to hard either! it's knacky but hey all the knacky things seem to be worth it so far. I think this is very very much worth the 10 bucks. Now lets go a little bit more indepth.

Teaching The teaching is great. Josh is very easy to follow and seems to be enjoying himself which is fun. He properly references people and teaches the moves from multiple angles and step by step easily followed.
So a great job in my opinion here.

What Will You Learn? Lots! Yes Really here is what you will learn.

Erdnase Break Tips
Revolver Shift
Table Bluff Shift
Little Variation on the Table Bluff Shift
Spread Bluff Pass
Spread Bluff Pass Variation
Multiple Bluff Shift
Multiple Bluff Shift Variation
D'Hotel Change

Applications Wow the bluff pass have many many many applications. For Controls, Sandwiches the list goes on and on the versions included here. Give you the chance to do the move in so many different situations.

Quality The Quality is great there are multiple angles to learn all the moves and techniques. The video is clear and easy to learn from.

Congratulations Josh on your first download on your site!

If you want to learn the bluff shift, improve your technique, Learn the change! (Worth 10 bucks alone) I really recommend picking this up it was very worth it.

D'Hotel Change (My Performance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnwTMuUnRUU

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2009
popchris, get this for sure! The teaching is really good, he knows what he is talking about and does a great job conveying it to you. The Erdnase break is so helpful for me now, I love it, and not the mention the color change is amazing. It's a tiny bit knacky but once you get it down, it's phenomenal.

Your boy,
Fez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results