6 Bluff Shifts :: Joshua Jay

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Donald C., Sep 24, 2009.

1. This is such an awesome new instant download from, www.vanishingincmagic.com .
    Be sure to check this out, it has some extremely cool ideas, and a bonus color change, that is just WOW.

- Thank you

2. Joshua Jay is amazing at the shifts and anyone into using these particular kinds of shifts i have no hesitation in recommending this!

It looks great all for 10 bucks and im a colour change junkie so thats pure cool:p

I might have to pick this up.

Tom

3. It looks good, but i think its quite angle sensitive.

4. The first shift shown was quite similar to Aaron Fisher's nowhere pass.
    That colour change is awesome though, I'm sure I can scrounge up ten dollars somewhere.

5. Joshua Jay is the man when it comes to anything magic related. Highly recommend anything he dishes out.

G

6. Yeah I agree that the first shift is similar to Aaron Fisher's nowhere pass. But damn, that is one sweet colour change:)

7. The color change seems sweet, because it incorporates two impossible premises into one:

The card rises magically out of the deck;
    And the card is changed.

Really looks like a quality Jay product :)
    G

8. It really isn't, it's one of the beauties of the Bluff Pass, such natural misdirection.

9. Agreed. If done in a fluid movement like shown it will happen so quick no one will suspect a thing. Obviously you would continue doing it one right after another, but I really like his approach at the bluff pass.

10. Yeah, but what cannot be denied is his handling of the pass is definitely better

11. Awesome stuff right there! And the further it got, the better it got!:D

12. I thought it said 6 different controls....i only see 4? :confused:

13. Hmm not sure about this but i think that colour change was a Dingle move... forget the name something like sunrise?

I could be wrong, just when i learned that i was told it was a Dingle thing.