7 day delivery to the UK!

Sep 2, 2007
???
Wow. Just wow. Received my cards this morning exactly 1 week having placed my order by the cheapest shipping method. Theory 11 you rock!

Sep 2, 2007
Nice man! I ordered a week ago saturday, but it shipped on thursday. so I've still got time to make that one week thing. :)

Sep 1, 2007
I ordered min a week ago but it didn't get shipped untill tuesday just like everyone else because of the holiday in the US but mine stll hasn't arrived yet and i used the fastest shipping so i dunno whats goin on.

i hope it comes today because i have nothing to do work etc.. so i have all day to learn and practise

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I ordered the day after the site went live and my orders shipped on tues also I think... I made two seperate orders, Distortion first then after making sure I was able to, Digital Dissolve, Guardians and Panic.

I used the cheapest international shipping and my Distortion arrived this morning by postman

Hopefully that means my other order should be along any day now as They were shipped a few hours after my first orer was dispatched

Great job on this T11

Aug 31, 2007
Paris, France
I ordered less that one hour after the site came up. My order was only shipped on Thursay, about one week after. I'm still waiting for it and hope it will arrive before the end of the week.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, it said mine shipped on thursday but they had the glitch in the system, so most people's shipped on tuesday.. including mine.. I got it today!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results