$8 shipping?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm about to purchase Panic, using the shipping which costs $8.
I live in England, does anyone have any idea how long it'll take to get here?

Thanks for your time and help,

~The Emogician~

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
prepare to wait forEVER! O_O!!!

hahaha naaa... it usually arrives within the estimated time.. which is ...

Items shipped via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 7-21 business days.
Items shipped via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 6-10 business days.
Items shipped via EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 3-5 business days

I believe it says how long when you select what shipping method you choose when you order. I believe it ships from Orange, CT. At least that's what it says on my package I recieved today. You can submit a Ticked it you like.
Hope this helped and Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Like i think the prices went a little up on shipping i rember i purchase witness and the shipping was $9.95 i belive, expedited, and like about 2weeks when i bought TnR the shipping cost was $18.95 , its kinda weird

Like i think the prices went a little up on shipping i rember i purchase witness and the shipping was $9.95 i belive, expedited, and like about 2weeks when i bought TnR the shipping cost was $18.95 , its kinda weird

I have heard that. I bought Wynns and they were the same cost as Guardians that I bought the day the site came out. Maybe it just tricks or dvds and not playing cards. Not sure.
Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, I don't want to start another thread for this. I was just wondering why is PMI shipping to europe so expensive. I mean when I order 12 - 14 decks from people on ebay PMI shipping is $12.50. Same amount of decks on T11 is like $31. I would like to buy few decks of Wynns maybe the whole brick, but shipping cost is discouraging. I hope somebody can explain this. Thx :confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results