808 Cards and buying cards online.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Recently I purchased a brick of bicycle playing cards from 808 cards.
This is my first time purchasing from them.

I am not flaming anyone, but I have to mention that I am appalled by poor level of customer service at the moment. I purchased a brick of cards from them 1 month ago and it still hasn't arrived, that is OK. What is worrying me is that they are not replying to my emails and I have no-way of contacting them.

Few of my friends has had luck with 808 card. So my question is, who has bought cards from 808 cards before? and how long did it take to ship?

Note: I live in Australia where the shipping time should normally be 1 week.

Sep 1, 2007
They took a while to get to me, I'm in San Diego, when I ordered about a brick of them, they are just thrown in a bag and into the mail, they don't package them very well, but they are very cheap.

I haven't been able to order from them in a while, their website doesn't give me an "add to card" link or anything

~Beans

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
They took a while to get to me, I'm in San Diego, when I ordered about a brick of them, they are just thrown in a bag and into the mail, they don't package them very well, but they are very cheap.

I haven't been able to order from them in a while, their website doesn't give me an "add to card" link or anything

~Beans

How long was it until it arrived?
Personally I think the website is dead, so I might have to complain to paypal.

I've found out you have to order from 808direct.com instead of 808cards. I bought a brick from them about 6 months ago and it took a little over a week for them to arrive Norway.
My older Brother bought from them about 2 months ago and they still haven't arrived, nor do they answer his e-mails.

Sep 1, 2007
How long was it until it arrived?
Personally I think the website is dead, so I might have to complain to paypal.

You might want to go that route, but their website lease would be up right? Don't people normally pay monthly for their domain?

Maybe not, I don't even know where you found the order button, I can't find mine.

Mine took around 2-3 weeks to arrive :-\

~Beans

You might want to go that route, but their website lease would be up right? Don't people normally pay monthly for their domain?

Maybe not, I don't even know where you found the order button, I can't find mine.

Mine took around 2-3 weeks to arrive :-\

~Beans
Website are bought yearly as a minimum, for domains. For the webhost they are advertised monthly but bought yearly.

I asked this a awhile ago. I think the site is dead. Shame. It is still copyrighted to 2008

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results