A blog on hypnosis

Hello!

I found a few notes i made a few years back that had some of my goals as a magician on it.
One of witch was a wish to learn hypnosis. I have tried it before and succeeded in putting one person into a trance before but i have not done it on a large scale, really tried to incorporate it into my own acts and ultimately be the only person in my country to really use it.

For this and my own future reference and smiles i´ve set up a blog that has been cleverly protected with a password.
The blog is at: hupnosis.tumblr.com(as hypnosis, learnhypnosis or any other form of it was taken i mated english and estonian and got hupnosis. Fairly easy to remember i think!?) and the password(drummroll please) hypnosis.

So if any of you find this post interesting or otherwise would like to dive into the world of Web 2.0 and be included in the online industry then feel free to check for updates every once in a while. I´ll try to update with the most recent stuff taking note on what i did wrong etc.

Thanks for your beloved time, i hope i did not interrupt your morning/evening trip to the toilet.
M.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results