A Brick of White Centurions on eBay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magicman123-2, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Excuse me, excuse me,

Did you just say, "As of now the bid is only $150? That's a ridiculous price!

Am I the only one thinking this?

thanks for listening

Dom

2. AWWW man! I just spent $75 out of my christmas money and I could have bought it too!

It's ok though I think I got some sweet stuff:

- PROPAGANDA playing cards
    - Bicycle Guardians playing cards
    - Digital Dissolve
    - A "ELEVEN" t-shirt in the "gear" section
    - and 2 more decks at DanandDave.com

I think this is a good way to start off the new year! But if anyone has any extra cent.'s and want to sell some message me.:p

3. I believe KevinOwen is also selling some.

but don't quote me on that.

4. thanks I'll go ask...

5. This is just a temporary craze. Reminds me of when I sold 3 single decks of brown Wynns (3 separate auctions on eBay) and each deck fetched over $50. That paid for all the decks I bought, and then some! :D

6. I bet the sucker who put 'em up on eBay is a member here at Theory11!

7. Well, it is sort of pricey but, it is not too expensive considering this is currently the only oppurtunity anywhere to buy this many white centuions at one time.

8. how is the guy selling them a sucker? he's making a huge profit, if anything he's an enterprising entrepeneur. now the people bidding on them on the other hand......

9. just get some regular cents then buy some color inverting glasses
    that i've created
    only 122.88 $
    Yeah!

10. that cool !

But the price to high for me! So waiting for white centurions 2nd edition

11. that's pretty cheap. i wont be buying them though. playing w/ my split spades

12. Indeed I am. 2 left if anyone's interested

-Kevin

13. I just talked to the seller they are fully sealed in plastic, he just used his open one for photos. I might pick one up.

-Michael

14. not if I buy them all first!
    muahaha
    jk

15. He should sell them per deck not per brick.. He would make more money if he do that.. Anyway, I wouldn't spend my money for that.. That's way too pricey..

16. regular centurions and white out. all you need. ive been planning on selling these custom white centurions i made myself. if youre interested...